10 Reasons to Study Dance at Fellom Ballet
1. Develop an appreciation for the art of ballet and the joy of movement.
2. Improve posture and body alignment.
3. Strengthen the body – improve health: cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, muscular strength, muscular endurance, and body composition.
4. Develop gracefulness and poise (co-ordination, balance, and control).
5. Develop inner beauty (also memory, mental and visual sharpness).
6. Develop discipline, self-control, and personal etiquette, and respect for others.
7. Strengthen & improve other dance forms.
8. Interact with and support an appreciation of related arts: music, storytelling-literature, visual arts, and drama.
9. Improve agility in sports.
10. BALLET is a GREAT form of exercise! It’s also great fun!